ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

You visited me while I was in prison

I took the Bible's admonition to visit the Lord by visiting someone in prison yesterday Mt 25:39,44. This is the second time for me to visit the prison. Quite a feeling to go through auto metal doors and walking through bare non-ventilated corridors. It is not easy to look at your brother in prison and see the Lord in him. But listening to my brother through the 2-way -phone, helps me to appreciate what JC had done in his life and through his life. Robbie sang " A better man".My brother sang the song in his own words. God had even use this time to walk within the prison walls to share His love through this brother. Through him I also heard JC said -" Thank you for coming to visit me"...I cried within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home