ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happily crying together?

I sensed there was something wrong when I asked if she had eaten her lunch. I sat her down at the church pew to ask what was wrong. I felt her sadness as she told me of a misunderstanding with her best friend who walked in later. I realised that both were hurting and crying - now not because of the misunderstanding but because of the "broken fellowship" since that morning. Both felt the pain of separation and disconnection.
After talking with them individually I brought two of them together and left them to talk and cry; with some cakes in a plastic . [ I had to go somewhere else - to cry.]
I came about back an hour later: they were still crying but with smile on their faces. One of them said that "today I cried very painfully happy - in chinese -" Woh kuk te hen tong kwai ". The cakes were also gone. They were painfully hungry too.

How our Heavenly Father weeps when there's broken relationship between His children.
Beloved let us forgive one another. Beloved let us love one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home