ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lord, if you move i move.

I remember he was one of our students in the rehab center but i had forgotten his name. That was more than 15 years ago.He looks like he is still on those stuff. He has aged much..his hair long and unkept. Today his hair is trimmed but i still could not remember his name. Should i approach him? Should i offer my handshake? What could i offer to him? Will i have another burden to carry?

" Lord, if you move i move."

Just as I was about to get out of the mamak stall, he looked at me and said..."Ps.Luke is it?" I offered my handshake, and ask for his name. Ok!. How could i have miss that name. I mumbled a few statements...Jesus still loves you. Don't give up on your life. There's still hope. Come and see me if you want to get help. I bend and gave him a hug. I straigtened up to leave and I saw a smile on his face. I showed him where the church was and told him the time of our service.

"Lord, Can You move again?"

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home