ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'' smile when He smiles.

No matter how spiritual we are, I think no one is never 'moved" by others comments about themself. When the comments are bad and negative...we do feel lousy...and we have to walk, ride, fly over them or even eat over them [ like munching on chocolates and Mr. Potatoes ].
But I also feel uncomfortable when nice comments are made about me. It's nice to hear it, but I also feel uneasy - May be there are lot of reasons behind the uneasiness...is it true ?[ doubt ], is it ego ? [ don't get in your head ], did you deliberately fish for it????

Resolution....? What am I really comfortable to hear from others?

Well, when I [ my dead body ] am in the coffin: I would like some attendees to say this of me: " I saw a little of Jesus in this guy." Then i would look over to Jesus and if He smiles I too will smile.

By the way, has anyone planned for their own funeral program?
Emmanuel, my first son once wrote this on the wall of his room: "When u were born, u were crying and everyone was smiling: Live your life such that when u die, everyone will be crying and u will be smiling."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home