ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Prayer

My Prayer for this Christmas.

I pray no one will be alone and if they are not alone, they will not be lonely.
Lord send them a friend like You.
I pray that everyone will know they have at least a friend who love and care for them.
Lord send them a friend like You.
I pray for those who are far from home and family to find a home among God's family.
Lord reveal Yourself among them.

I pray for those who miss their love ones who have gone to be with the Lord that they shall find comfort in the hope of their reunion at the Marriage supper of the Lord.
Lord, be their Comfort.

I pray for Christians who would thoughtfully be a joyful blessings to at least someone.
Lord touch our hearts to reach out to someone.

I pray for Emmanuel, my brave son in Sydney who is missing his second Christmas away from home. I miss you very much. We are very proud of you.

I pray for every home to be lighted up with the joy of togetherness, the presence of our Saviour's love and the peace of Prince of Peace. Lord, you are the Light fo the World.

Blessed Christmas to all.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

Amen and Amen ...

Blessed Christmas from the Kit family and BLC family ... to you, your loved ones and the FCC family!

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, Pastor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home