ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

That's all I ask.

When I havc family I can feel God. He says.

His father disappeared from home when he was about 8 years old. Mother has to go somewhere else to work. So he is left with grandmother and uncle to take care. He felt the love of his grandmother and uncle. When grandmother died he was sad but he shed no tears outwardly. But he felt the pian inwardly for a long time. He had a good relationship with his uncle, but things changed when his uncle got married and he was asked to leave the house.

I have no family,no home. He says

He stays alone in a house his mother bought for him.
He says:
I wake up every morning in am empty house and I return home every everning to an empty house.
I wish to have my own home, my wife and my family. That's all I want, that's all I ask.

When I have my family, I can feel God and His Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home