ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Name it, claim it?

As Chris dialogue with me, I found the word to describe my "unease" or "disease".
It's called dying. Ah.......Dying. Wow.....relief...erh.
Still I think, I felt better.

If you hear sounds at the back of your kitchen while getting a drink at midnight, you want to know what exactly it is. Is it a cat, a mouse or a ......thief???
With much precaution you determine to find out the source of that sound. Once you could name the "thing" you decide on your next action. If it is not a thief, you get back to sleep with peace of mind. As long as you can't name the "sound" you will continue to be unease, worried, fearful and a lot good energy is wasted.
So name your "disease" and make you next decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home