ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I will run after YOU

Oh what truth will set me free to Holiness and Happiness?
What revelation will liberates me to righteousness and radiance?
Where is the key that will unlock the chains of sins and despair:
Releases me to soar into the wings of purity and delight?

What Or Who...?

Who will love me for who I truly am...in all my brokeness and bending?
Will Truth pursue me into her garden of beauty and pleasure?
Will Truth holds my thirsty heart and bring me to the fountain of Joyful Healing?

When Will I be chosen to enter into the King's chamber?
When will I behold Him in all His beauty and Splendour?
Will I touch the Hem of His garment and know His Healing Power?
Will i rest on His Bosom and finds my rest?

My heart earns....My Beloved calls
Run after Me..

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sheperd loves His sheep. The good Sheperd lays down His life for His sheep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home