ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Monday, September 04, 2006

26 years of Friendship

To my Beloved,
My Precious One,
My Ever Fragrant Princess.


Take my days
And fill them softly
With your smiles…

Take my nights
And warm them gently
With your kisses…

Take my love
And hold it closely
To your heart…
And I will give you
All that’s mine
To give

Yu are many things to me…
My friend….my lover…my wife
When I needed someone
To relax with, have fun with,
Talk things over with, just to be with…
You are my friend.

When I need someone
To share my deepest feelings,
Someone to hold,
Someone who makes me feel fulfilled…
You are my lover.

But above all, you are my wife…
Always by my side,
Sharing my joys and sorrows,
Making my days complete…
Filling my heart with love.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY DARLING

Ping Onn

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger desiree said...

whoa.. thats like so sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home