ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Adious 2006

I am hitting 50 in the next few days. 50 - unlike 40 have not much significance..Ya?
But what a year it had been. Never had travelled so much, never had got to know so many wonderful friends in such a short time and built some genuine/authentic relationships and never laugh or cried so much.
So as I journeyed towards the end of 49 years of existence/living and the closing the year, I am very glad that I am excited to be alive as a human being. I am excited about life and the Lord of life - Jesus Christ my Saviour, my Lord, my Friend, my Healer..my JOY. I am excited about the next 50 years of my life on earth - Maranatha.

To all who have visited this blog - I hope to be more active in my postings and welcome your visit and input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home