ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Random Reflections.

Invitational life 3
Time waits for no man - it keeps passing us whether we are aware of its value or not. Like money, it can be a fantastic servant or a cruel master.Whatever we do with our days, the winter seasons of our age will show our investments in time or vice-versa. Have I been a part of a fruitful Vine or a tired withered branch.Unless we live life intentionally with the matter of the soul as our priority, our depleted body at the end of the season will sigh of its emptiness, hollowness and loneliness. So I will sow time in lives - of all ages -in the very old and the very young and all in-between that He brings into my path. Through Him, I will choose to live that invitational life; offering His love through the bending and the brokeness of my heart.

The pain of selfishness and the joy of giving.
How can I give love when I have no love? - she asked.
Love is not something you have, love is something you give away - I said.

When and where have you lost trust?
He is a wonderful person who cares so much for me but I do not want to give him my heart - she said.
Why? I asked.
I am afraid -she said.

When pain is so normal, that it's comfortable.
Can we get so used to pain that we are afraid to feel otherwise?

Do you need to be lost before you start looking for yourself?

Aaaa...hh. Downloaded.

JESUS SAID " I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE." amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home