ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

From Gemilang to Impossible Dream [ My Way ]

It's getting really hot - so I decided to set up a little fountain at the verandah and put a few guppies in. The sound of dripping water, is rather soothing. May I should even set up an aquarium so that I can easily see the fishes swim. [you have to really look hard to find the fishes in that small fountain.]
Met my neighbour during my morning walk - this is the first time I see him exercising. What cause the change? I asked. Doctor's advice, he said - to change diet and exercise. I remember telling him that some time ago.Did not see him making any changes. May be I did not charge him...he.he Anyway, I am happy that he made the changes and I know that he values his health much more. We should not wait for crisis to make changes.
Last Sunday - I played "Gemilang" by Jackyln Victor [ Malaysian first Idol ] to start my message - on "Spiritual Aspiration" and being a :History Maker" for Jesus.Tomorrow I hope to play " Impossible Dream" by Frank Sinatra. One line goes like this " To be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause " - The only person that did it successful was JC - The Alpha and Omega, the Resurrection and the Life and life Giver. Praise The Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home