ourgig

ourgig - "our God is good" hopes to build an authentic community of fellow sojourners of faith, love and joy.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Same problem, Radical Changes.

Are you in a difficult relationship situation that has repeated itself many times over in your life. You have tried to make changes and there has been improvements, but the situation still persist and you are still very much affected by it in negative ways. In those times you feel like giving up trying to do anymore, you may feel hopeless and helpless. You realised that you have made changes but the other person have not and you are frustrated, angry, unforgiving..throwing in the towel..etc.
I am beginning to discover that these repeated difficult situations are opportunities for radical changes in seeing/thinking and acting. Ask the Holy Spirit for the revelations, the wisdom and the courage for making God-centred, Jesus glorifying, devil-defeating, tsunami-conquering decisions.
I heard a trainer said" New methods for new results" Now I say:" radical methods for radical results; Christ centered methods for God-glorifying results". You may think you look foolish, humiliating, but if your heart is for Jesus you will be surprised by the outcome.
Ps 25:4-54 Show me your ways, O LORD,teach me your paths; 5 guide me in your truth and teach me,for you are God my Savior,and my hope is in you all day long.NIV

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

cool blog!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Luke Chan said...

Thanks Sivin for visiting.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this, Pastor. This post really spoke to my heart last night. I would like to quote part of it on my blog, with your permission.

I can be reached through the "About/Contact Me" page on Today at the Mission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home